3 BEDS + STUDY + HUGE GAMES + MORE!
If you are looking for space and more room, then you need to view this one!
Looks can be deceiving and you will soon realise as you walk through this property that it offers so much practical space and room to move. There are multiple room use options with this property and the space they provide is ideal for comfortable living.
Some of the great features this lovely property offers include;
* spacious family room with a flow of natural light and timber flooring
* dining area overlooked from the kitchen
* practical and functional kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and generous fridge recess
* 3 well sized bedrooms offering room to move
* big family bathroom including a 2nd toilet
* study / activity area
* large rear room with built in bar – use as a bedroom, games room, retreat – so many options!
* ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* patio entertaining area
* easy care rear garden
* gas hot water system
* gated front yard providing safety and security
* 6 month initial lease offered
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to call this place home.
Please note that pets will be considered for this property.
This property will be available approx beginning of December.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Simply go to our website www.weloverentals.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property, select a time and register your details.
If no times are currently available please call our office to arrange a private viewing. Alternatively please register your interest through the “Book Inspection” link and tick “Viewing Times Not Suitable”. You will be instantly informed when they do become available and you will also receive instant notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection. Failing to register may result in you not being informed of any updates, upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations to inspections.
- Suburb BECKENHAM
- Address 10A Teele Street,
- State WA
- Price Leased
- Property Type Rental
- Property ID 1096
- Category House