This quaint 1960’s 3×1 home has been recently updated both inside and out, including new paint and carpet. Before the recent updates, this home was lived in by only one loving family and now we are looking for the next family to enjoy the easy living lifestyle that this home has to offer.
The three large bedrooms, extensive built in robes and heavy drop curtains will keep the whole family comfortable and happy.
Meanwhile, the pristine kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and overlooks the meals area.
The front living room is huge and come complete with a gas bayonet. As a bonus, at the rear of this home is an additional sleep-out style room for additional storage.
The beautiful lawn area is extensive, but do not fear! The owner will include the lawn mowing in the rent and there is a bore so you will not have to worry about paying for watering the law either!
– Lawn mowing included
– Bore water for the gardens
– 3 x reverse cycle air con units
– Large separate lounge
– 3 big bedrooms plus additional sunroom/storage room
– Only one owner since it was built and in pristine condition with recent updates throughout including new paint (interior and exterior) and carpets
– Walking distance to shops, schools and public transport
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
1. Simply go to our website www.weloverentals.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property, select a time and register your details.
2. If no times are currently available please call our office to arrange a private viewing.
3. Alternatively please register your interest through the “Book Inspection” link and tick “Viewing Times Not Suitable”. You will be instantly informed when they do become available and you will also receive instant notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection.
4. Failing to register may result in you not being informed of any updates, upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations to inspections.