This beautiful equestrian property offers the rare balance of modern-rural living for you, your family, and your animals. Set on 8.82 acres, and well equipped with two huge lockable sheds, a big 3-phase powered barn, stables and an arena – rentals like this are very hard to come by!
The homestead offers an abundance of space for the family, with 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a home office and has Jarrah flooring to the living area and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Landscaped lawns and a huge patio allow for uninterrupted views of the Perth Hills and year round entertaining, with plenty of space for kids and pets to play safely.
And if desired, sheep can be included in the lease to keep the paddocks low (at the owner’s cost)
– Old carpet will be replaced with either new carpet or polished floors
– Master bedroom with generous en-suite
– Country style kitchen with gas cooking & loads of cupboards
– Spacious semi-open plan living & dining areas
– Mini orchard
– 10 car shed and a double carport
– If desired, sheep can be included in the lease to keep the paddocks low (at the owner’s cost)
– 11 paddocks
– Outdoor horse arena, 15m x 24m
– Double stables and walk-in/walk-out yards
– Feed shed and tack room
– Huge barn with 3 phase power
– 2 x lockable sheds
– 4 x bores and water holding tanks
– Winter creeks to the rear of the property
Fire protection sprinklers are installed on the roof of the home and sheds.
Located just 5 minutes from schools, shops and public transport.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
1. Simply go to our website www.weloverentals.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property, select a time and register your details.
2. If no times are currently available please call our office to arrange a private viewing.
3. Alternatively please register your interest through the “Book Inspection” link and tick “Viewing Times Not Suitable”. You will be instantly informed when they do become available and you will also receive instant notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection.
4. Failing to register may result in you not being informed of any updates, upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations to inspections.