Waikiki is a residential suburb located in the City of Rockingham, just a 45 minute drive from Perth via the Kwinana Freeway. Waikiki is home to the Harrington Waters estate.
There are many local schools, shops and amenities including medical specialists in the area. Waikiki is just a quick 5 minute drive from the beach, so weekend’s will be packed with swimming and enjoying the selection of cafes, restaurants, bars and entertainment on offer. The nearest train stations are Rockingham and Warnbro on the Mandurah line, and there are many bus services throughout the suburb.
As at February 2018, the median house price sat at $380,000. With a population of approximately 12,500, Waikiki is an established community with many families living in this area. 25% of the houses in Waikiki are rental properties, making this a prime investment area.
- Waikiki Shopping Centre
- Charthouse Stargate Shopping Centre
- Rockingham City Shopping Centre
- Waikiki Primary School
- Charthouse Primary School
- South Coast Baptist College
- East Waikiki Primary School
- Safety Bay Senior High School
- Rockingham Senior High School
- Warnbro Senior High School
Plus many more schools and shops nearby in the surrounding suburbs.