Photos Do Not Do This Property Justice
You won’t find anything else like this sprawling 4×2 pole home set in the idyllic Perth Hills.
As you drive up the driveway you are welcomed by the peaceful and open surrounds. Further along there is parking for two cars underneath the home as well as an easy entry for groceries and guests.
However, the big draw card are the incredible views that stretch out in front of this stunning 2017 built home as they overlook the valley all the way to the City. These views can be enjoyed throughout the inside of the home or whilst relaxing out on the pergola covered deck with your BBQ sizzling and a cool drink in hand.
The property is also fenced well for dogs with the wire fencing dug into the ground. Outside the property is also very easy to care for with mainly flat pasture to maintain.
– Huge walk in robe to main bedroom
– Over sized minor bedrooms
– Separate theater room
– Wide open study area with views
– Pergola over high set decking
– Gas cooking
– Polished wooden floorboards
– Ducted air conditioning
– Low care block
– Parking under house
– Fully fenced for dogs
– Walk in pantry
– Separate powder room
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
1. Simply go to our website www.weloverentals.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property, select a time and register your details.
2. If no times are currently available please call our office to arrange a private viewing.
3. Alternatively please register your interest through the “Book Inspection” link and tick “Viewing Times Not Suitable”. You will be instantly informed when they do become available and you will also receive instant notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection.
4. Failing to register may result in you not being informed of any updates, upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations to inspections.
- Suburb Kelmscott
- Address 56 Bromfield Drive,
- State WA
- Price Leased
- Property Type Rental
- Property ID R2-2209543
- Category House