Cu-De-Sac Location! Perfect For A Growing Family
Tucked away in the Byford on the Scarp Estate, this neat and tidy home is ideally set in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers the perfect lifestyle for a growing family. With four well sized bedrooms, a separate formal lounge at the front of the home, plus an open plan kitchen family and meals area, there’s a great mix of separate and communal living space for everyone here.
You’ve also got the added bonus of a double garage and extra off-street parking space to fit three or four more cars (useful for families with teenage kids, or bonus parking for visitors).
To top it all off there’s a great enclosed alfresco area with downlights and bistro blinds to keep the flies and weather out – perfect for entertaining all year round.
– Solar panels booked to be installed for the begining of the tenancy – minimal electricity bills!
– Separate formal family or lounge area with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Large master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and ceiling fan
– Open plan kitchen, family and meals area with second reverse cycle air conditioning
– Neat and tidy kitchen with stainless steel oven and gas cook top
– Easy care boards throughout the main living areas
– 3x large minor bedrooms
– Undercover alfresco area with downlights and bistro blinds to keep the flies and weather out
– Double garage with shoppers entrance, and rear access to backyard
– Close to local shops, schools and public transport
Small pets allowed.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Simply go to our website www.weloverentals.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property, select a time and register your details.
If no times are currently available please call our office to arrange a private viewing. Alternatively please register your interest through the “Book Inspection” link and tick “Viewing Times Not Suitable”. You will be instantly informed when they do become available and you will also receive instant notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection. Failing to register may result in you not being informed of any updates, upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations to inspections.
- Suburb Byford
- Address 1 Rath Close,
- State WA
- Price $390per week$1,560 Bond
- Property Type Rental
- Property ID R2-2087844
- Category House