Rental Property in Armadale
This home would suit a young professional couple, single persons or retirees. Beautifully presented with split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the lounge. The train is a 10-15 minute walk from the unit so you can leave the car at home and catch the train into the city saving loads of $ in parking fees, and it takes just a few minutes on the bus to get to the Central Armadale Shopping Centre; the bus stop is close to the complex entrance.
* Spacious open plan lounge/dining room overlooking the well appointed kitchen
* Kitchen with gas oven, pantry and lots of bench and cupboard space
* Spacious master bedroom and the good size second bedroom both with BIR’s
* Second bedroom also has a ceiling fan
* Main bathroom is located between the two bedrooms and offers a bath and separate shower
* Split system reverse cycle a/c in the lounge, plus a second a/c unit in the master bed
* The laundry is set at the rear of the home and exits to the rear garden/courtyard
* Single carport with side access to the rear court yard
* There is also plenty of visitor parking available
* Close to Central Armadale Shopping Centre
* Bus stop close to the complex entrance
* 10-15 minute walk to the train station
Please note that pets will be considered for this property.
This property will be available approx beginning of December.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Simply go to our website www.weloverentals.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property, select a time and register your details.
If no times are currently available please call our office to arrange a private viewing. Alternatively please register your interest through the “Book Inspection” link and tick “Viewing Times Not Suitable”. You will be instantly informed when they do become available and you will also receive instant notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection. Failing to register may result in you not being informed of any updates, upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations to inspections.